The French–German Round Table on intangibles and knowledge assets is a research and policy initiative by two major universities in the two countries (as well in Europe) – The University Paris-Sud and Heidelberg University- who decided to join their recent and on-going research efforts, in order to:
- Come up with conceptual instruments;
- Provide a stimulating platform for research and action for progress among different stakeholders in France and Germany;
- Contribute, more generally, to the large dialogue in Europe and more globally, on the role of intangibles in value creation.
The 3rd conference will take place the 22nd of November at the French Ministry of Economy and Finance:
139, rue de Bercy
Salle BLOCH-LAINE, Centre de Conférences Pierre MENDES-FRANCE
Intangible investment and economic growth: a comparative analysis of France and Germany
- How do German firms mobilise their Intangible investments ? Dr Bettina Peters, Senior Economist, ZEW.
- Public and private intangible investments in France: an analysis in terms of complementarities, Pr Ahmed Bounfour, Andrés Barreneche, Vincent Delbecque, University Paris-Sud, European Chair on Intellectual Capital.
- Innovation in the public sector in Germany, Pr Knut Blind, Andreas Lohmeier Technical Universty of Berlin.
Innovation systems: Organisation and adaptation to the knowledge economy requirements
- Prof. Dietmar Harhoff, Ph.D., Director, Max Planck Institute for Intellectual Property and Competition Law and and Chair, Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Federal Government.
- Dominique Guellec, Head of Country Studies and Outlook, OECD
Reporting and valuing intangibles: Review of recent initiatives
- The reporting on intangibles, the work by Schmalenbach Society, Dr. Andreas Duhr, head of the working group on intangibles.
- Le reporting sur les actifs immatériels, L’approche SFAF-Chaire européenne de
management de l’immatériel, Alban Eyssette, President, Commission “Intangible
assets”, SFAF, France.
- The Dynamic Global Reporting Initiative, Ahmed Bounfour, Université Paris-Sud, Inge Wulf, TU Clausthal.
- Towards a standard on Human capital reporting, Flavio Passaro, Hilger Pothmann, Deutsch Bank (video).
Open innovation and knowledge assets
- “Open innovation pratices in Germany : an update”, Prof. Ellen Enkel, Zeppelin University.
- Open innovation practices in France : the results of an ongoing survey”, Prof. Ahmed Bounfour, Andrés Barreneche, Université Paris-Sud.
- Pioneering towards an EU financial market for patents” Dr. Lutz Maicher, Fraunhofer MOEZ, Head of AG « Competitive Intelligence ».
Digital platforms and business models
- Pascal Buffard, Président, Cigref
- Dr Thomas Endres, Chairman of the Board of VOICE – Verband der IT-Anwender e.V
Intangibles of territories
- The Regional Economic Impact of the State Universities in Baden-Württemberg Pr. Johannes Glückler, University of Heidelberg.
- The research and policy agenda on Intangibles of territories, Ahmed Bounfour, University Paris-Sud, European chair on intellectual capital.